This blog is mainly used to explore and explain (generally in depth) disparate topics (mainly related to coding) that I found interesting and generally are not easily available online in a form that allows to understand them in a clear and precise way.
In this page you can find links to the most recent posts.
- Install OS X on VirtualBox (on OS X)
- Create Mac OS X Installer USB Disk
- Fix the mac power supply - fun experiment
- Angry Birds Stella Pop!
- MySQL C++ with mysql-connector
- MySQL Service, Workspace, Users and Tables
- CMake Installation and usage (Command Prompt Console and GUI)
- Boost Libraries Installation
- Install Tomcat 7.0 and use it in Eclipse (Juno)
- Install JBoss and use it in Eclipse (Juno)
- Configure GlassFish in Eclipse (Juno)
- Installing Eclipse (Juno) and configure it with Java EE SDK
- Installing Java EE SDK and GlassFish
- Soft Body Physics - Part 2